Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bridgeport School Board Meeting June 13th, 2016

I have been dealing with family matters for months so I have not been able to keep up with all the happenings here in Bridgeport with the community and the schools.  SORRY!!
But I will be attending all the meetings, hopefully, from here on out.  I have missed out on sharing a lot of good things that are going on here in Bridgeport, from our parks department to our schools.

This video is of the last school board meeting held in June.  I got the video posted to youtube but never got it shared here on the blog.  I could try to write a recap of the meeting but I honestly can't even remember what was discussed.


The next school board meeting will be held on August 8th and another on August 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment