Friday, February 3, 2017

2017 Bridgeport Spaulding School Board Meeting Schedule and Member Directory

Here is the school board schedule posted for 2017:

click on the photo to see larger version

And here is the member directory for the school board members:

 I try to also attend the various committee meetings held by the school board when I am aware of them and able to attend.  Anyone can contact Robin Johnson in the school board office and request to be added to a email list to be notified of any school board meetings, changes etc...  You can also check the Board Of Education page on the Bridgeport Spaulding School website: http://www.bscs.k12.mi.us/BoardofEducation
 
There has not been a Finance/Building & Grounds Committee meeting since August 2016.  The last Personnel Committee meeting was held in August 2016.  The last Policy Committee meeting notice that I can find in my email was from February 2016.  There is also a Curriculum Committee.   There was a meeting held for them in October 2016.  I can not find any email notice for that meeting but I don't think I would have been able to attend even if I had known about it.  That would have been a good meeting and one that the public probably would have been interested in.
If I get any notice of any upcoming meetings I will try and attend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment