Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dreary Day Musings

 I have too much time on my hands today....Hope you enjoy my ramblings 

Narcissistic Delusion

I'm a total f**k-up, delusional, hated and scarred
Narcissistic and needy, can't stop what I start
But the blood won't come off, my hands won't come clean
Beauty grows in the hearts of the cold and obscene

Obligations are weathered with doubt and regret
I bring down every person and soul that I've met
But I'm apathetic, and nothing hurts me
Emotionless B**CH as far as you can see

I'm relentless, uncaring, I keep secrets and hide
From the passionless demons eating me inside
I never did care, and I throw away trust
I give into the heart of the man that I lust

Raging, intensive, I WONT bite my tongue
You can't try to control me or change what I've done
I'm angry and spiteful, he stole me away
I'm a monster containing a heart of decay

Tripping on power and low self-esteem
Like a razor I cut at your hopes and your dreams
Unholy, deceiving, pathetic and weak
Aggressive and forceful when words do not speak

Flawed and distorted, lackluster and lies
Carving hearts into skin that you hate and despise
Parasitic and lonely, lacking self control
The darker side that never did seem to show
By Kristen Weaver

© 2006 Kristen Weaver (All rights reserved)


 Delusional (Original) by Olivia Thai 


Uriah Heep - Look At Yourself 

 Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil 

Uriah Heep - Stealin  

The Beatles - The Fool On The Hill  

 

Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole  

Led Zeppelin - Nobody's Fault But Mine 

Foo Fighters - The Pretender 

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I'd Love To Change The World - Ten Years After  

The Doors - When The Music's Over 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment