Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcoming 2017


Hoping that everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

As my blog is approaching 34,000 views I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to come and view the blog and videos!  I would also like to remind everyone that sometimes my life gets a little hectic and I get behind with sharing the township and school board meetings here on the blog.  The videos always go up first on YouTube then I share them here when I have time.  You can view them at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CDuA3sJJPg8uWmmwZHLKA/feed

and I try to share other things going on in Bridgeport on my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/citizencarla

I believe things are truly looking wonderful here in Bridgeport.  There are so many good things happening in Bridgeport, there are some great people working hard to make these things happen, make the future brighter for our township.  I want to say Thank You to all of those that care so much about our community and work so hard to make it better!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment