Sunday, January 29, 2017

Special School Board Meeting To Be Held January 30th, 2017

Looks like there will be a special school board meeting on Monday, January 30th, at 4pm. It says the purpose is to have the "Superintendent Evaluation Training" and "Any Other Business That May Come Before The Board". 
They usually send out a notice by email for meetings but I did not receive a notice of this meeting. I just happened to find this on the BOE webpage.** I did call and the meeting is still scheduled to be held**
Maybe they will get one step closer to actually doing the Superintendent evaluation.  I believe there is supposed to be one done every year?  I am not sure when the last time one was done.  I don't believe they ever did one for Tom Hill, at least not after I started attending the meetings.  And I don't recall them ever doing one for Carol Selby either. 



No comments:

Post a Comment