Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Being A Social Media Princess

Someone made a comment to me today saying that I was a social media princess.  It made me laugh a little.  If I didn't have so much going on in my life I would be sharing so much more here about all the wonderful things happening in our community.  If I only had the time I could be the Social Media Queen!!

I suspect there are some that may refer to me as a social media wicked witch of the west!!  Oh Well you can't please everybody!  All I can say is if you don't like the things I post here, my suggestion is to not do anything that would give me a reason to post about you or the things you do.  There are things I have never shared here and hopefully I never will have to.  I would like to keep this blog just about the positive and good things happening here in our community.


photo credit - social media princess  by jigginess found on Deviantart


No comments:

Post a Comment