Items discussed at the meeting were:
First was that the public
hearing for the Public Safety Special Assessment for the Police and Fire
Departments has been moved to November 17th.
Under Special Orders - Public Hearing for Sidewalk Repairs starts at 4:25
in the video. The hearing lasts about 44 minutes with many good
questions, discussions, suggestions, interaction by both the residents
and the township.
Public Comment starts at 48:36 in the video. Saginaw County Commissioner Cheryl Hadsall spoke.
Committee Reports from the Building and Grounds Commission is at 52:35 in the video.
Under New Business:
1. Parks and Recreation Report by the Parks and Recreation Director Bill Wheeler starts at 53:25
2. Townline Road Project - Blackmar to I-75 starts at 01:00:36
3. Sidewalk Repairs starts at 01:04:40 in the video. There was also more public input on the subject that lasts about 40 minutes.
4. Bids on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu starts at 01:40:05
5. Ballot Language Proposal - Public Safety - Police starts at 01:40:45
6. Ballot Language Proposal - Public Safety - Fire starts at 01:43:00
There are closing comments by Manager Rose Licht and the Township Board members, these start at