Thursday, November 4, 2021

Bridgeport Spaulding School Board Meeting October 11th, 2021



I attended my first school board meeting in over 2 years and was excited to share it, but I had audio problems so no video of the meeting to share.  It was a great meeting!!  It was the kind you walk away from feeling happy and positive about the future of our school district.  There are so many improvements happening in our district, exciting things.  I don't know if most of the residents are even aware of everything going on in our schools.  

I can't remember everything that was discussed word for word from the meeting, but one thing I can share is the audit report which was very positive.  The school has a good website with a lot of information on there for the community to see.  The transparency section is full of reports  Transparency Reporting 

And there you can find the audit report 2020-21 Financial Statement Audit

The next school board meeting will be on November 8th, and I will be there with my camera, audio working!

For any residents that care to stay updated about our school district, here are links to their website and some Facebook pages to follow:

Bridgeport Spaulding Community School District

These are the Facebook pages for the schools:

Bridgeport High School

Martin G. Atkins Middle School

Martin G. Atkins Elementary School

Thomas White Elementary School


No comments:

Post a Comment