Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Totally Random Musing About Respect

If I was someplace like a public event, and I saw what I perceived as an employee disrespecting their boss, their superior, with what I felt was some contempt, dismissal to them like the employee is better than them, then I would say that that employee needs to be gone.  One way or another they should be gone, either they should leave voluntarily if they feel that way, or they should be fired.  If I was to witness this happening it would take everything I had to keep my mouth shut and not publicly put that employee in their place, where they belong!

If I was someplace like a public event, and I saw what I perceived as a man disrespecting a woman, with an arrogant attitude that could be perceived as totally sexist, it would take everything I had to not walk over and slap the moron senseless, like they would deserve!  ( Just a figure of speech, some hyperbole, no need to freak out about it )



 

No comments:

Post a Comment